- Spacious hall with access to the parking, veranda and garden.
Dining room and kitchen:
- Spacious dining room and recreation room with fireplace , where in the morning we use it for breakfast and in the evening there is place to play darts (real PDC darts, received from Mr Brian Yates ) or card games and/or other games. Also we can bind or having a workshop. Also we can use the space for drinks .
- Kitchen with microwave, induction hob, Senseo coffee machine, kettle, juice press, toaster, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, fridge and freezer.
- Utility room is near the kitchen and is equipped with wardrobe, toilet and two private rooms .
- Spacious living room with two sofas, reading area, plasma 42 " with satellite and home theater, cozy fireplace to watch a movie or sport or
pleasant conversations about the fish that was caught and other adventures near the fireplace.
- 4 double bedrooms with 2 single beds with duvets. Also present site table , bedside tables and towels.
- 2 bathrooms each with douchcabine 1 and 2 sinks.
- 2 toilets.
- Spacious hall with entertainment corner (with TV, DVD player and reading area)
- Spacious veranda, where we can sit and have a nice BBQ.
- Barn with lockers where the fly fishing gear can be stored in and waders can hang to dry.
- Garden with fire place to make a campfire.
- Ample parking .
Throughout the house artworks by Thomas Kubitz, Johan Put, Ad Swier and Maarten van Eijk.